Why Join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce
Why Join The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Your membership with the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the most important investments that you can make as a business owner. The Chamber is a membership based organization consisting of business owners just like you that are committed to making Carleton Place & District a great place to own a home, raise a family and run a business! In addition to becoming a part of this dynamic group of business leaders, there are many other reasons to get involved with your local Chamber:
- Visibility – stand out and get noticed in the community as a business leader committed to making our community better!
- Credibility – raise your reputation – did you know that 50% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber?
- Networking – it’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful way to grow your business.
- Learning – get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts – increase your purchasing power through member only discounts and perks
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business! And becoming a part of the Chamber network is not as expensive as you might think! Memberships start at just $125 per year for sole proprietors.
- Master the Basics of Good Content to Increase Sales
- Now Hiring
- 6 Email Subject Lines That Get Clicks
- Further Supports Needed for Ontario Workers and Business
- No Easy On & Off Switch for Business
- 3 Things in Business that Aren’t Worth It
- We are Hiring!
- 9 (More) Marketing Tips for the “New Normal”
- Courting the Customer: 3 Tips for Long-Term Happiness (for both of you)
- Can On-Line Networking Be as Successful as In-Person Networking?
Writing is difficult for a lot of people. You may worry about your mastery of grammar or vocabulary. Maybe you just don’t think you have anything interesting to say. But if you have something to...
Company Overview The Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit membership-based organization representing the interests of the local business community. This voluntary...