WHAT: Chamber Annual General Meeting
WHERE: The Grand Hotel, 7 Bridge Street, Carleton Place
WHEN: Wednesday February 15, 2023. 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Join us for the Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting, connect with other local business leaders and enjoy breakfast and find out what we’ve got planned for 2023.
Want to buy local but don’t know where to start? Did you know that when you purchase goods, products, and services from a local business owner it is also good for our local economy and helps make our community more vibrant? Carleton Place & District is home to a variety of unique businesses and services providing quality goods and exceptional service. Find out more about the services and products that our Chamber member business provides in our searchable directory.
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! In the past year alone we’ve advocated for stronger government supports for business and less red tape. We know that we are stronger together. Plus by joining the Chamber, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business and in our community!
Why Join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce
Why Join The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Your membership with the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the most important investments that you can make as a business owner. The Chamber is a membership based organization consisting of business owners just like you that are committed to making Carleton Place & District a great place to own a home, raise a family and run a business! In addition to becoming a part of this dynamic group of business leaders, there are many other reasons to get involved with your local Chamber:
- Visibility – stand out and get noticed in the community as a business leader committed to making our community better!
- Credibility – raise your reputation – did you know that 50% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber?
- Networking – it’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful way to grow your business.
- Learning – get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts – increase your purchasing power through member only discounts and perks
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business! And becoming a part of the Chamber network is not as expensive as you might think! Memberships start at just $125 per year for sole proprietors.
- Now hiring – Membership and Events Co-ordinator!
- Cheapest Ways to Advertise (and still get good results)
- Don’t Be Scared: 4 Ideas for Halloween Marketing
- 3 Blogging Hacks for Non Writers
- 3 Proven Things to Make Your Audience Look Forward to Your Facebook Posts
- 4 Email Marketing Ideas to Steal from Big Brands
- 5 Ways the Chamber Can Help Make You a Better Networker
- 3 Powerful Principles to Achieving Success
- 4 Of The Most Effect Ive Ways To Sell Your Product Or Service
- The Floral Boutique
Now Hiring - Membership and Events Co-ordinator About the job: The Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce exists to support and advocate for business and improve the quality of life for...
Your business will never bring in enough revenue if people don't know about you. Most businesses don’t fail because their service or product is inferior to everything else on the market, they fail...