Our next Lunch and Learn is scheduled for Thursday, March 21st from 12:00 – 1:00 PM. We will be joined by members of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce CDAP team to explain the highlights of the Canada Digital Adoption Program Grant (CDAP) to grow your business. As part of CDAP, the Government of Canada has partnered with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant. Through this program, small business owners can receive a micro-grant worth up to $2,400 to help get their business online, give their e-commerce presence a boost, or digitalize business operations.
Want to buy local but don’t know where to start? Did you know that when you purchase goods, products, and services from a local business owner it is also good for our local economy and helps make our community more vibrant? Carleton Place & District is home to a variety of unique businesses and services providing quality goods and exceptional service. Find out more about the services and products that our Chamber member business provides in our searchable directory.
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! In the past year alone we’ve advocated for stronger government supports for business and less red tape. We know that we are stronger together. Plus by joining the Chamber, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business and in our community!
Why Join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce
Why Join The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Your membership with the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the most important investments that you can make as a business owner. The Chamber is a membership based organization consisting of business owners just like you that are committed to making Carleton Place & District a great place to own a home, raise a family and run a business! In addition to becoming a part of this dynamic group of business leaders, there are many other reasons to get involved with your local Chamber:
- Visibility – stand out and get noticed in the community as a business leader committed to making our community better!
- Credibility – raise your reputation – did you know that 50% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber?
- Networking – it’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful way to grow your business.
- Learning – get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts – increase your purchasing power through member only discounts and perks
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business! And becoming a part of the Chamber network is not as expensive as you might think! Memberships start at just $125 per year for sole proprietors.
- For Immediate Release: Ontario’s Basic Beer Tax Freeze a Victory for Businesses and Consumers
- Surviving the Chill: How to Prevent Cold Stress in Outdoor Workers
- Happy Blue Monday! (Seriously!)
- Welcome to 2024!
- Digital Adoption Program
- Navigating Challenging Customer Interactions
- Mindset Awareness Framework for Business Owners
- Exploring the Potential of AI in Elevating your Marketing Strategies
- Making the Most of your Chamber Membership!
- 2023 Chamber Business Awards of Excellence
Carleton Place, Ontario - The Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce a significant policy win for Ontario's breweries, tourism, and hospitality sectors. After...
Extreme cold is one of the most challenging weather conditions in Canada, particularly for individuals who work outside. For employers navigating the complexities of outdoor work, it’s crucial to...
“I joined the Chamber because business benefits from Chamber support through access to information and collaboration is good for the community. The biggest benefit is being connected to business opportunities and information (and the people are so nice!)”
"Since opening our doors at the tail end of 2021, TFC joined the Chamber with hopes of meeting other local business owners to connect, network, learn, and grow from one another. These breakfasts for me have been such a wonderful opportunity to meet other owners that...
"Membership in the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the best things for a small business owner like me. There are events every year that give small business owners a chance to meet one another. It’s imperative to get involved and to give...