The safety and well-being of our members and community are of the utmost importance to us. We are working hard to communicate all updates to our members and our local communities. Please continue to check back for updates. We are here to help in any capacity we can.
- View Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- The Ontario Chamber of Commerce and Hicks Morley have created a Covid-19 Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit to support Ontario businesses.
Business Webinar Resources
As businesses are forced to change the way they are doing business in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. Businesses are reaching out to help guide business owners through this uncertain time. Follow us on facebook or sign up to receive our newsletters (at the bottom of our website home page) to stay up to date on Webinar resources as they become available.
Up-To-Date Information about Covid-19
- The latest news from the Ontario Government on Covid-19
- The latest Covid-19 information from Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit
- The latest Covid-19 updates form Carleton Place Town Hall
How To Protect Yourself from Covid-19
The Government of Ontario recommends taking the following actions to avoid the continuous spread of germs and viruses:
- wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- avoid contact with people who are sick
- stay home if you are sick