“Since opening our doors at the tail end of 2021, TFC joined the Chamber with hopes of meeting other local business owners to connect, network, learn, and grow from one another. These breakfasts for me have been such a wonderful opportunity to meet other owners that otherwise I wouldn’t likely get to talk to due to our busy schedules and focus on our businesses. We are fortunate to work in a town with such a close sense of community. Whether it’s attending an exercise class or talk, trying out a new restaurant or retail store, or volunteering for a good cause, connect to and support your local community (it’s pretty awesome!)”
- For Immediate Release: Ontario’s Basic Beer Tax Freeze a Victory for Businesses and Consumers
- Surviving the Chill: How to Prevent Cold Stress in Outdoor Workers
- Happy Blue Monday! (Seriously!)
- Welcome to 2024!
- Digital Adoption Program
- Navigating Challenging Customer Interactions
- Mindset Awareness Framework for Business Owners
- Exploring the Potential of AI in Elevating your Marketing Strategies
- Making the Most of your Chamber Membership!
- 2023 Chamber Business Awards of Excellence