Date(s) - Feb. 27, 2019
7:30 am - 9:00 am
The Grand Hotel
NO NUMERACY, NO PROFTS – KNOW NUMERACY, KNOW PROFITS – 3 ways you are losing money you don’t even notice
How would you like to:
- Catch potential problems earlier so they don’t grow?
- Increase individual employee efficiency up to 15%?
- Make employee’s day-to-day actions more focused?
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities earlier?
- Develop better more comprehensive metrics?
- Customize your reports to be more effective?
- Improve your strategic planning and goals?
- Gain better control over expenses?
- Improve your bottom line?
What can you do to produce this incredible range of benefits? The answer lies in becoming numerate: effectively understanding and using the number information you already have. Most of your staff are not financially literate. Learn what it is costing you and what you can do about it.
Mike Fletcher is a CPA/CGA with over forty years of varied business experience on four continents doing all sorts of financial training. His passion now is the broader issue of numeracy, helping people understand and use the number information they already have, no math, no bookkeeping, no jargon.
Bookings are closed for this event.