The Chamber Annual General Meeting is taking place on Wednesday, February 9th at 8:00 am. We encourage you to join us from the comfort of your home or office for our most important meeting of the year!
2021 was a challenging year for all but our board and staff have been working hard on creating a member-driven Chamber with a focus on supporting you in business and providing consistent member value. This year that meant:
- connecting our members virtually through the #twentysixcoffees program
- connecting with our members through virtual events led by chamber staff and community partners
- providing over 10,000 rapid test kits to our local business community
- lobbying as part of the Ontario Chamber to ensure business supports were in place for the most affected businesses in our community
- leading a Think Local campaign that continues to highlight the importance of purchasing goods and services locally
- connecting members to grant and subsidy programs and learning opportunities
- profiling businesses in our community on social media and through referrals
- plus much more!
Plan to join us on Wednesday, February 9th for a full re-cap, and an opportunity to re-engage with YOUR Carleton Place & District Chamber, to find out more about programs in place to support business, plans for 2022, and more
The AGM Session will include:
- An update from the Chair of the Board
- Presentation of Annual Financial Statements
- An address from the local mayors /reeves
- The chance to meet your new Board of Directors
Registration is required for this event.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.