“We have been a member of the Chamber of Commerce for the entire three years of operation. With a warm welcome in the early days, the chamber has always supported our small restaurant in numerous ways through countless networking opportunities, recommendations, social media promotions/shares, and recognition with their annual Awards Gala. The member value has certainly been appreciated and the Chamber has been a fantastic avenue to integrate our business into the community of Carleton Place and help our small business grow. Many thanks to all the great local members, Jackie & Amber for all their hard work keeping the Chamber the success it is today!”
- Further Supports Needed for Ontario Workers and Business
- No Easy On & Off Switch for Business
- 3 Things in Business that Aren’t Worth It
- We are Hiring!
- 9 (More) Marketing Tips for the “New Normal”
- Courting the Customer: 3 Tips for Long-Term Happiness (for both of you)
- Can On-Line Networking Be as Successful as In-Person Networking?
- 2020 Remembrance Day Press Release
- 6 Great Local Take Out or Eat In Spots for Vegetarians
- 9 Ways to Support Local Now