“We have been a member of the Chamber of Commerce for the entire three years of operation. With a warm welcome in the early days, the chamber has always supported our small restaurant in numerous ways through countless networking opportunities, recommendations, social media promotions/shares, and recognition with their annual Awards Gala. The member value has certainly been appreciated and the Chamber has been a fantastic avenue to integrate our business into the community of Carleton Place and help our small business grow. Many thanks to all the great local members, Jackie & Amber for all their hard work keeping the Chamber the success it is today!”
- 4 Tips to Make Your Business More Likeable
- 4 Steps to More Exciting (and Productive) Meetings
- 3 Solutions to Common Hiring Problems
- 3 Most Common Business Challenges and Ways to Slay Them
- 5 Great Lessons from Customer Service Mistakes
- Carleton Place EXIT Realty Office Gives Back to the Community
- We are hiring for the summer!
- Do You Have These 10 Things on Your Business Website? You Should.
- 36 Creative Ways to Bring More Attention to Your Business
- 5 Changes to Make to Your LinkedIn