“Membership in the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the best things for a small business owner like me. There are events every year that give small business owners a chance to meet one another. It’s imperative to get involved and to give back. I believe this has led to my growth and success. The staff is engaging and responsive and provides assistance every time I ask.”
- 4 Tips to Make Your Business More Likeable
- 4 Steps to More Exciting (and Productive) Meetings
- 3 Solutions to Common Hiring Problems
- 3 Most Common Business Challenges and Ways to Slay Them
- 5 Great Lessons from Customer Service Mistakes
- Carleton Place EXIT Realty Office Gives Back to the Community
- We are hiring for the summer!
- Do You Have These 10 Things on Your Business Website? You Should.
- 36 Creative Ways to Bring More Attention to Your Business
- 5 Changes to Make to Your LinkedIn