Buy local and support your community, buying products or services from local businesses is good for the local economy and keeps your town strong and vibrant. Carleton Place is home to a variety of unique businesses and services. Find out more about the services and products that our member business provide in our searchable directory.
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business!
Why Join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce
Why Join The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Your membership with the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the most important investments that you can make as a business owner. The Chamber is a membership based organization consisting of business owners just like you that are committed to making Carleton Place & District a great place to own a home, raise a family and run a business! In addition to becoming a part of this dynamic group of business leaders, there are many other reasons to get involved with your local Chamber:
- Visibility – stand out and get noticed in the community as a business leader committed to making our community better!
- Credibility – raise your reputation – did you know that 50% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber?
- Networking – it’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful way to grow your business.
- Learning – get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts – increase your purchasing power through member only discounts and perks
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business! And becoming a part of the Chamber network is not as expensive as you might think! Memberships start at just $105 per year for sole proprietors. That’s less than $10 a month!
It’s still the economy, stupid. For all of the talk about affordability this election season, it’s remarkable how little discussion there is amongst party leaders, candidates and the media about the most basic and effective way to create new jobs and wage growth as...
David and Goliath is a great story, but let’s be honest, when it comes to small business the story often doesn’t have the same ending. We’ve watched it as local bookstores go out of business thanks to Amazon and Barnes & Noble. We saw the local grocer close up...
(Toronto — July 22, 2019) Today, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) released a new report, Refreshing the Sale of Beverage Alcohol in Ontario. This report outlines how the Province could modernize the sale and distribution of beverage alcohol to responsibly promote...