Want to buy local but don’t know where to start? Did you know that when you purchase goods, products, and services from a local business owner it is also good for our local economy and helps make our community more vibrant? Carleton Place & District is home to a variety of unique businesses and services providing quality goods and exceptional service. Find out more about the services and products that our Chamber member business provides in our searchable directory.
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! In the past year alone we’ve advocated for stronger government supports for business and less red tape. We know that we are stronger together. Plus by joining the Chamber, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business and in our community!
Why Join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce
Why Join The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Your membership with the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the most important investments that you can make as a business owner. The Chamber is a membership based organization consisting of business owners just like you that are committed to making Carleton Place & District a great place to own a home, raise a family and run a business! In addition to becoming a part of this dynamic group of business leaders, there are many other reasons to get involved with your local Chamber:
- Visibility – stand out and get noticed in the community as a business leader committed to making our community better!
- Credibility – raise your reputation – did you know that 50% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber?
- Networking – it’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful way to grow your business.
- Learning – get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts – increase your purchasing power through member only discounts and perks
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business! And becoming a part of the Chamber network is not as expensive as you might think! Memberships start at just $125 per year for sole proprietors.
- #CPMemories Photography Contest
- Dealing with Angry Customers When You’re Short Staffed
- 50 Social Media Questions for Awesome Engagement
- 3 Solutions to Common Hiring Problems
- 25 Habits of the Most Successful Business People
- Change These 3 Things in Your Business Now for a Stronger Recovery
- 26+ Pieces of Summer Content You Need for Your Business
- Weathering Storms and Working Towards Success
- 6 Ways to Build Long Lasting Customer Relationships
- 5 Ways a Chamber Membership Is Completely Overrated
On social media you need interaction. Without it, your content won’t get seen by your audience. Getting people to interact can be a challenge, but not anymore! Here are 50 conversation starters for...
Some businesses are saying we are in the midst of a secondary pandemic. But it’s not the kind that requires masks and handwashing. No, this one is harder to control. There is a dearth of people...