Join us for Lunch with the Mayor!
What: Lunch with Mayor – Join us for a conversation with Mayor Toby Randell as we discuss managing our growth, community prosperity, and doing business in Carleton Place & District.
Where: Town Hall Auditorium, 175 Bridge St, Carleton Place
When: Thursday, April 13, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Why: Connect with Town Hall, ask questions, and get engaged!
Want to buy local but don’t know where to start? Did you know that when you purchase goods, products, and services from a local business owner it is also good for our local economy and helps make our community more vibrant? Carleton Place & District is home to a variety of unique businesses and services providing quality goods and exceptional service. Find out more about the services and products that our Chamber member business provides in our searchable directory.
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! In the past year alone we’ve advocated for stronger government supports for business and less red tape. We know that we are stronger together. Plus by joining the Chamber, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business and in our community!
Why Join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce
Why Join The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Your membership with the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce is one of the most important investments that you can make as a business owner. The Chamber is a membership based organization consisting of business owners just like you that are committed to making Carleton Place & District a great place to own a home, raise a family and run a business! In addition to becoming a part of this dynamic group of business leaders, there are many other reasons to get involved with your local Chamber:
- Visibility – stand out and get noticed in the community as a business leader committed to making our community better!
- Credibility – raise your reputation – did you know that 50% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber?
- Networking – it’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful way to grow your business.
- Learning – get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts – increase your purchasing power through member only discounts and perks
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever! By joining, you get member-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see how membership with the Chamber can make a difference in your business! And becoming a part of the Chamber network is not as expensive as you might think! Memberships start at just $125 per year for sole proprietors.
- 10 Ways to Make your Business Blossom this Spring!
- We are hiring a Tourism Coordinator!
- Hiring Freelancers: When you need to and what you should know
- Chamber: Ontario’s 2023 Budget Must Focus on Growth-Enabling Investments
- What Community Partnership really means
- An Exit Realty Vision in supporting our community
- SMART Goals for Success!
- How to Create a Successful Social Media Marketing Strategy for Your Business
- 4 Reasons You Need to Get Involved with the Chamber Today!
- Ensuring your Business is Top of Mind
What Community Partnership really means
The world of banking is constantly changing as technology develops to make it easier to navigate banking online and complete financial transactions without the human interaction element. But for...
An Exit Realty Vision in supporting our community
How do you choose where you want to live? There are many factors in this decision - familiarity, lifestyle, cost, and amenities, just to name a few. The ability to access health care and services...
Carolyn Arnott – Staples Carleton Place
"Being a member and an Ambassador of the Carleton Place Chamber has been and continues to be a rewarding experience. Since our opening in 2007, Staples has been a chamber member and we are thrilled to be involved with such a vibrant, connected, and quality...
Meriah Caswell – Carleton Place Public Library
"The library purchased a membership this year, and it has been worth every penny. With our membership, we have been able to connect with many new local people and participate in more community events and initiatives. The administration is very supportive, and is...