To help businesses prepare for and manage through the COVID-19 escalation in Canada, the Canadian Chamber has developed a brief guide source from a number of best practice documents and designed to assist business planning and continuity efforts. Get the guide HERE.
- Can On-Line Networking Be as Successful as In-Person Networking?
- 2020 Remembrance Day Press Release
- 6 Great Local Take Out or Eat In Spots for Vegetarians
- 9 Ways to Support Local Now
- Costello Dentistry Smile Giveaway
- 7 Great Places for Take Out in Carleton Place
- Spread the Love: How to Write Great Online Reviews
- The 7 Wonders of Carleton Place
- 9 Ways to Support Local Businesses in June
- Canadian Chamber launches Business Resilience Service Hotline
Annual General Meeting
Feb. 10, 2021, 8:00 am - 9:00 am