To help businesses prepare for and manage through the COVID-19 escalation in Canada, the Canadian Chamber has developed a brief guide source from a number of best practice documents and designed to assist business planning and continuity efforts. Get the guide HERE.
- For Immediate Release: Ontario’s Basic Beer Tax Freeze a Victory for Businesses and Consumers
- Surviving the Chill: How to Prevent Cold Stress in Outdoor Workers
- Happy Blue Monday! (Seriously!)
- Welcome to 2024!
- Digital Adoption Program
- Navigating Challenging Customer Interactions
- Mindset Awareness Framework for Business Owners
- Exploring the Potential of AI in Elevating your Marketing Strategies
- Making the Most of your Chamber Membership!
- 2023 Chamber Business Awards of Excellence