- manage all billings, accounts receivable/payable, including membership invoicing and collections, payroll, and cash reconciliation
- track gift shop sales and inventory
- manage new membership and event registrations and update as required
- manage social media profiles in collaboration with other staff
- interact with and assist visitors to the Information Centre
- promote Chamber membership and assist in leads generation
- provide support for Chamber members daily
- promote Carleton Place and our local business community
- attend events and Chamber functions
- other office duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent working knowledge of QuickBooks, WordPress, and Social Media platforms
- Strong writing and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator considered an asset
- Ability to adapt effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience in a professional environment
Resume with a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the job can be emailed to jackie@cpchamber.
Candidates are invited to submit their resumes no later than March 26, 2021.
Watch for our summer job postings, coming soon!